Monday, October 13, 2014

Pour tea

My friend Phil and I are working on a new set of pieces for the Phizzy Essence YouTube site called "Master Chen and Foo". They use a traditional Master and Apprentice trope for the story format.

Since I haven't figured out how to do the animation yet, I thought I would at least post the written parts here every once in a while in case I never finish them.



In a time before now...

In a place not here...

Master Chen and Foo...

POUR TEA

Warrior sage Master Chen was drinking his tea when his Apprentice, Foo, appeared before him.

"Master," said Foo, "Do you mind if I have some tea?"

"No," said Master Chen.

"Then I cannot have some tea?" asked Foo.

"You may have some tea," said Master Chen.

"Master, I am confused," said Foo.

"Foo, you are always confused," said Master Chen, "You asked if I minded you having tea and I said that I do not mind you having tea, so you may have some tea."

Foo poured himself some tea, sat across from Master Chen, and laughed heartily.

"Master, you do not understand what I mean," said Foo, "You are the one who is confused."

Master Chen took the scalding hot teapot from the fire and held it before Foo.

"Foo, do you mind if I pour tea on your crotch?"

"No!!"

Master Chen poured tea on Foo's crotch.

"Auughhh! Master!  Why did you pour tea on my crotch?"

"Because you do not understand what I mean."

Master Chen paused a moment, then said, "Foo, do you mind if I pour tea on your crotch?"

"Nah...uh...yes!  Yes!"

Master Chen poured tea on Foo's crotch.

"Auuugh!  Master, why did you pour more tea on my crotch?"

"Because you do not understand what I mean."

And Foo was enlightened slightly more than he was before.

Master Chen poured more tea on Foo's crotch.

"NyuuuuAAAuuugh!  Master, why do you keep pouring tea on my crotch?"

"Because I do not like you...and I do not like your crotch."

So ends the lesson of POUR TEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment